Cheriya pally (Karotte Pally)
The old church was situated on the eastern side of the main road and is established in the name of St.George it is believed that the present church was built during the period A.D 1056. Originally the area was as paddy field and the first church was build with bamboo poles and mats. The present church was renovated in 1993 keeping its traditional architecture and splendor.
The burial ground of the church is extended over two acres of land, near the cheriyapally. This is the state which depicts many symbols of tradition and rituals, in the arrangement and construction of tombs.